Re: AMBER: H Bonds

From: <anshul.imtech.res.in>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:51:32 -0500 (GMT)

Dear Bill
Thanks for ur reply.
I think the suggeestion given by Sanjeev is more appropriate ie the angle
repoted by Carnal is H-D...A and not D-H...A.I also checked it with
insightII which gives the value for H-D...A as 17.69 (which is same as
reported by carnal) and for D-H...A as 151.63.I would also like to know if
there is some special reason for getting H-D...A in amber unlike the other softwares which report D-H...A.

With regards,
Anshul