Re: AMBER: FEP error/early termination - why?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:56:24 -0400

you originally said you tried asp-->ala, that is why dac mentioned decoupling.
now you say you are doing asn-->asp. which is right?
also, since you are removing a formal charge, it is not at
all surprising that your free energy curve differs from val-->ala
where the only change is really size.
carlos