Re: AMBER: types of water atom

From: Gustavo Pierdominici Sottile <gsottile.unq.edu.ar>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:28:27 -0300

Hi,
  I think that there is a problem with OW in the file amber94.prm. OW has
a atom class number(21), but it doesn´t have a number in the water
molecule. For example, N has an atom class number (14) and this number
defines everything except its charge. For the N of glycine, this atom has
number 1 which defines a partial charge of -0.4157. This number is
missing for the OW of water.

Thanking in advance

Gustavo