AMBER: protein is out of the water box

From: Feng, Hanqiao (NIH/NCI) <"Feng,>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:35:01 -0400

Hi all,
  I am a new user of AMBER. I tried to follow one of the AMBER Tutorials "
loop dynamics of the HIV-1 integrase core domain(from Matt Lee)" to prepare
the sample for minimization. The program just works fine. The only thing I
changed is to switch "solvateBox mol WATBOX216 10" to "solvateBox mol
TIP3PBOX 10" because the first didn't work. But finally I used ambpdb to
convert the parm and crd files to pdb file, I found the protein is out of
the water box, they are totally separated. Could you please tell me what's
wrong.

Thanks,
Hanqiao
Lab of Biochemistry