RE: AMBER: ptraj

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:35:39 -0700

Dear Holly,

You don't say specifically what program you are using to read in your
topology file and also what version of amber you are using. The topology
file you attached is read fine by rdparm in amber 8. Can you read other
topology files ok?

I have converted this file to an Amber6 topology file for you using
new2oldparm. Try this version of the parmtop file and see if you still get
an error.

If you do then can you please provide us with some more information.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |

  _____