Re: AMBER: nmode analysis

From: <sebnem.mercury.chem.pitt.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

Thank u for your answer, but i am getting 6 zero eigenvalues, and all of
my eigenvalues are positive. The problem is after these 6 zero
eigenvalues, some of the very low frequency modes i am getting some
strange eigenvectors. The problem is with eigenvectors.( I have 84 atoms,
and in the eigenvector column, for like 30 cm-1, 40 cm-1 frequencies,
all values are zero except for 1 atom) The slowest modes
should not have that much localaized motion. I checked my peptide and my
structure is also well minimized. I didn't understand the problem. if u
have any suggestions , i'll really appreciate it.