AMBER: about glycam 04

From: Javier Perez Miron <xavip.qorws1.uab.es>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:40:18 -0800

Dear amber users,

I want to use the new glycam Force Field (glycam 04). I have read the glycam
parameters and I have a question about the definition of some parameters.

I would like to know what the diferent is between the CG, CT and CY carbon
atoms.

All these carbon atoms have the same definition. They are sp3 C aliphatic and
they have the same value.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day!!!

Xavi

Xavier Perez Miron                            ||  || |    |    | |    \
Chemoinformatic                               ||  || |  /   \  | |---|
e-mail: xavip.qorws1.uab.es                   \\__// | /_____\ | |    \

                                           Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
                                                Department of Chemistry
                                                Organical Chemistry Unit