Re: AMBER: INtel Fortran 90 compiler

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:54:01 -0500

Folks -
If you have redhat 7.2 or earlier, glibc 2.2.4 or earlier, and you don't
have an older version of ifc 7.1 stuffed away somewhere, it is indeed
probably best to back up all the way to ifc 6.x, which is still available on
the intel site. ifc 7.1.033 does complain about not supporting glibc 2.2.4,
so it is a "users beware" situation.
Regards - Bob Duke