Re: AMBER: How to use these parameters?

From: scopio <scopio.163.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:31:28 +0800

Dear Carmona

Thanks a lot for your response!

I've already used the command you mentioned to load frcmod file but
returned error messege like below:
--------- error messege ----------
Modified force field files must contain both a MASS and NONB entry, or
neither
Could not load parameter set.
I deleted NONB part of this frcmod file( I'm not sure about the
correctness) and hence loaded it without any errors. But I still
couldn't load a pdb in xleap successfully. In additoin, the file
all_rc.tpg is still unkown to me and I'm eager to know what it is.

Any suggestion would be appreciated again. Thanks in advance!

scopio