Re: AMBER: xleap don't recognize my residue/atom

From: scopio <scopio.163.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:00:31 +0800

Thank you for your help!

Actually my problem is not like that in the tutorial you recommended. In
that tutrials, there're two problems for leap to read pdb, one is
'duplicated atoms', another is 'unkown residue'. The first problem is
resolved by adding protons using protonate program. The other problem is
resolved by typed in properties of copper.

My problem is that my pdb have 'unkown residue's contain hundred of
atoms, it's not possible to type in properties of these atoms. Another
questoin is that I don't know what the properties of those atms are.

The atoms in my pdb are all heterogen atoms although most of them are C,
N, O which are very ordinary in standard proein. I think there must have
a method to let leap recognize my 'unkown residue' easily and hope you
can give me any suggestion.

Scopio
scopio.163.com

Rhonda Torres Wrote