RE: AMBER: Problems with xleap

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:25:23 -0800

Dear Xavi,

It would be useful if you could attach your rst and pdb files. I suspect,
however, that ptraj has either not preserved the residue names or has
wrapped the atom names. Try specifying the "nowrap" keyword on the end of
the pdb line in your ptraj input file. E.g

average file.pdb pdb nowrap

Also, try editing your pdb file and see if the residue names are incorrect.
If they are wrong then correct them. Do you have a residue called HHH? If
you do then you must have a lib/prep file for leap that defines this
residue, make sure you load that into leap 'before' you load the pdb.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |