Re: AMBER: problem in tleap

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:56:29 -0700

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003, aini.UMDNJ.EDU wrote:

> I deleted the three atoms and then tleap stopped complaining about the end
> phosphate group. However the fatal error is still there. And I checked my pdb
> file and believe there is not extra atom. What else may give this fatal message?

We're probably going to need to see your pdb file, but first be sure that
every atom within a given residue has a unique atom name. You could certainly
get this error if there are two or more atoms with the same name. Otherwise
you will probably have to post the pdb file you are loading.

...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu