Re: AMBER: prmtop file format

From: Herbert Georg <hcgeorg.if.usp.br>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:51:50 -0200

Ok Yong, I've got it. Now it matched perfectly. With this information,
can I just change the equilibrium values of bond lenghts in the flag
¨%FLAG BOND_EQUIL_VALUE¨ in prmtop file so to get it suitable to my
molecule?? can I change the force constants as well?? What if I split
the types of bonds, for example to diferentiate the bonds in an aromatic
ring to produce a quinone character?
If I cando all of that with no trouble, where can I find parameters for
bond force costants and bond equilibrium values that differentiate
between single and double bonds??

Thanks
Herbert