Re: AMBER: Simulation of small protein

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:13:09 -0400

it depends on whether you're seeing backbone changes-
we've publsihed that there is significant overstabilization of alpha
helix in parm99+GB. on a long time scale, all of
our sequences increased in helical content and the
energy dropped. Seeing this during 200ps is a bit surprising
though.

without knowing what the topology looks like it is
hard to say whether more compact is reasonable (is it
a rather open structure to start with?)
Carlos