RE: AMBER: CARNAL

From: Ming Lei <MILei.clarku.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:12:50 -0400

Hi, Bill:

I used two input files to calculate the average structure pdb, the first
one used three trajectory file as stream id and SELECT option,
another used one trajectory file and no SELECT option.

As a result, the output average pdb files are the same and they
are obviously different from that along the whole trajectory(1200
snapshot). So I just assumed it worked well in this case.

MIng