A simple question about offset, want to make sure

From: Huang Zunnan <zn_huang.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir or Madam:

I want to use GB1 in Amber to run some jobs. I realize
that the slight difference between Amber 6 and Amber 7
is the vdw radii of HN (Amber 6: 1.2, Amber 7: 1.3).
The question is that wether we still need to keep the
offset 0.13Angstrom in Amber 7 (in the paper by Tsui
and Case for this "standard" GB1). The default set in
Amber 7 is 0.09 Angstrom.

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes
Zunnan

=====
Zunnan Huang Tel: 405-325-9629(Home)
533B, Sooner Dr. 405-325-5159(Lab)
Norman, OK 73072 405-249-3296(Cell)
Email: znhuang.chemdept.chem.ou.edu; znhuang.ou.edu