clustering trajectories

From: chernhoe <chernhoe.imcb.nus.edu.sg>
Date: 29 May 2003 11:19:41 +0800

Hi all,
        does anyone have any idea which program(s) or script(s) in Amber7
should I use to cluster the molecular dynamics trajectories? I suppose
rdparm is one of them, but when I typed in the command 'rms' in rdparm,
it gave me the following:

RDPARM MENU: rms

ERROR in dispatchToken: Token string "rms" not found in tokenlist

Specifically, does anyone know which program was used in the paper J. Am
Chem. Soc. Vol 123, No 6, 2001, pp 1040-1046 to make the cluster
families? Thanks!

Tommy Wang

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act. Thank you.