Re: leap complains!

From: Jose Ramon Blas <jramon.ub222059.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
you should define the atom_type of your new atom in a parameter file and
load it previously in leap by "loadamberparams".

Hope this helps,

Blas

Jose R. Blas
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics e-mail: jramon.mmb.pcb.ub.es
IRBB, Parc Cientific de Barcelona phone: + 34 93 403 71 55
C/Josep Samitier 1-5,
08028 Barcelona