Re: ptraj rdf help

From: Thomas Cheatham <cheatham.chpc.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

> My MD system is one metal ion solvated in water. I have a big problem
> running ptraj to draw RDF between solute central metal and WAT. Could you
> ERROR in readParm: ...failed to find EXCLUDED_ATOMS_LIST

Could you please send me (cheatham.chpc.utah.edu) the traj/prmtop and I
can try to track down the problem. I have not seen this problem before
and cannot reproduce without the inputs.

Thanks,

\ Thomas E. Cheatham, III (Assistant Professor) College of Pharmacy

\ http://www.chpc.utah.edu/~cheatham Offices: BPRP295A / INSCC 418