Re: nucgen.dat

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana.nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The dat file in my case is under $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/nucgen.dat
The easiest thing to do however would be to use the find command:
find $AMBERHOME -name nucgen.dat -print

Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta, PhD * *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * "Gravitation can not be held responsible*
* Mail Stop 230-3 * for people falling in love" *
* Moffet Field,CA 94035 * *
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * Albert Einstein*
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * (1879-1955) *