Re: can not minimize

From: tang kwa <nongtangkwa.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 07:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I changed an input to igb = 0 :
&cntrl
  imin = 1, maxcyc = 500, ntpr = 25,
   igb = 0, ntb = 0, cut = 10.0,
&end

The output shows that

  1. RESOURCE USE:

   EWALD SPECIFIC INPUT:

 NO EWALD INPUT FOUND: USING DEFAULTS
Largest sphere to fit in unit cell has radius = 0.000

 Ewald PARAMETER RANGE CHECKING:
 parameter skinnb+cutoffnb: (nonbond list cut) has
value 0.13000E+02
 This is outside the legal range
 Lower limit: 0.00000E+00 Upper limit: 0.88528-250
 Check ew_legal.h

What is the problem? Could you please suggest me? The
PME method will be 'off', if ntb = 0,right?

Thanks,
TK