Re: Extracting structures

From: Jose Ramon Blas <jramon.ub222059.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:18:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
 - a restart file (indicated by -r option to sander) contains only
   one structure
 - a trajectory file (indicated by a -x to sander) contains all the
   structures that you want (maybe 50 in your case) depending on the value
   of the ntwx keyword

Try giving to ptraj what you actually want. (there should be no problem)

Hope this helps,

Blas

Jose R. Blas
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics e-mail: jramon.mmb.pcb.ub.es
IRBB, Parc Cientific de Barcelona phone: + 34 93 403 71 55
C/Josep Samitier 1-5,
08028 Barcelona