abt. Plastocyanin tutorial

From: S.Swaminathan <swamy.www.cdfd.org.in>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:51:50 -0800

Hi

I am trying out the AMBER tutorials.
How exactly to do this :

# Next, I moved the copper ATOM card from the end of the pdb file into
residue 37, changing its residue name to "HIC" and its residue number to
37. I also changed the residue name for the rest of atoms of residue 37
from "HIE" to "HIC", and changed the residue name for residue 92 from
"MET" to "MEM" as described above. I call this file 1plc.protein.pdb.

Should I edit the pdb file in the text editor.
Can you send me copies of :

1plc.nowat.pdb
1plc.nowat.H.pdb
1plc.protein.pdb

For me to get how this editing of the pdb file has been done.
(steps 1, 2 and 3 PDB editing)

thanks in advance
Swaminathan

S.Swaminathan
Technical Officer - Bioinformatics
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics (CDFD)
ECIL Road, Nacharam,
Hyderabad - 500 076
Tel: 27151344,346 Extn. 1207/1208