Re: format of 'mask' in ptraj

From: Jose Ramon Blas <jramon.ub222059.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:14:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
a very good explanation of mask sintaxis is in the manual: (1st subsection
of ptraj's explanation)
AMBER7--> page 197
AMBER6--> page 281

Well, an atom is indicated by an . and a residue by a : ,but in the manual
explains this much better.

Hope this helps,

Blas

Jose R. Blas
Molecular Modelling & Bioinformatics e-mail: jramon.mmb.pcb.ub.es
IRBB, Parc Cientific de Barcelona phone: + 34 93 403 71 55
C/Josep Samitier 1-5,
08028 Barcelona