Re: writing mol2 files using antechamber

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:08:29 -0800

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003, Giulio Rastelli wrote:

> I would like to write a mol2 file of a protein with stbyl atom types and
> amber charges, starting from a pdb. Antechamber seems to produce mol2
> files
> with aminoacid residues all numbered 1

Antechamber is designed to work with single residues (such as ligands),
and not (yet?) with polymers. You might be able to create a script to
edit antechamber's output, but there is a fair amount of coding involved
to get exactly what you are looking for.

...good luck...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu