a question about simulation at high temperature

From: Xiaoqin Huang <xiaoqin.csit.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:38:24 -0500

Hi, Dear AMBER Users,
Would you like to give some suggestions about the MD running at high
temperature such as T=600K?
When I set the temperature of simulation step by step (about 10 ps) from 100K
to 300 K to 600K, it breaks down after about 15ps, it complains:
"EWALD BOMB in subroutine ewald_list
volume of ucell too big, too many subcells
list grid memory needs to be reallocated, restart sander"

what should I do to deal with this problem, is it just because the properties
of water molecules become abnormal? or the too low density of the system?
thank you very much!

--
Dr. Xiaoqin Huang
School of Computation Science and Information Technology