Re: using xleap

From: <caldwell.heimdal.compchem.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:31:47 -0800 (PST)

xleap should started as $AMBERHOME/exe/xleap,
this will set these variables automatically.

jim

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Mauro Carlos Costa Ribeiro wrote:

> I have just installed AMBER 7 in a AlphaDec with Tru64 Unix.
> When trying to run ./xaLeap, I get the message
>

> Wcl Error: WcWidgetCreation(xaLeap) - Failed
> Problem: No children could be created from Xrm database.
> Possible: Resource file not found
> user environment:
> XENVIRONMENT is not set,
> XAPPLRESDIR not terminated with '/'
> user environment or installation:
> $XENVIRONMENT/XaLeap does not exist.
> Possible: top level widget in resource file not named 'xaLeap'
> Error: Shell widget xaLeap has zero width and/or height
>

> What should be the values of these variables?
>
> Best,
>
> Dr. Mauro C. C. Ribeiro
>
> Instituto de Quimica
> Universidade de Sao Paulo
> Brasil

NOTE NEW MAILING ADDRESS & FAX NUMBER:
James W. Caldwell                         (voice) 415-476-8603
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry    (fax)   415-514-3866
UCSF Box 2240                             (email) caldwell.heimdal.ucsf.edu
600 16th Street
University of California
San Francisco, CA 94143-2240