Re: interaction between ligand & protein

From: Lepsa <lepsik_at_marilyn.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Tue 18 Feb 2003 18:28:35 +0100

Dear Lishan,
after MD you can use the MM-GBSA/PBSA module to get the interaction energy.
>From MD output you cannot get it.

All the best,

 Martin

----
Martin Lepsik, PhD student            Phone:  +420/2/20183-540, Fax:
+420/2/20183-292
Dept. of Theor Chem & Center for Complex molecular Systems and Biomolecules
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry (IOCB)
Flemingovo nam 2,
Czech Academy of Sciences,
166 10, Prague 6,
Czech Rep.