How to do the image using ptraj?

From: Yuhui Cheng <amberuser_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 4 Feb 2003 18:35:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi, everyone,
    Would you please tell me how to use ptraj command
to do image? I'm using a periodic waterbox to
calculate a complex in the water. The complex includes
a benzene, a TMA and a chlorine. Now there are three
centers( the center od benzene, the center of TMA and
chlorine mass center). But if I use center command in
ptraj, how to write out the command line and then I
can get the MD results of three distances of three
mass centers?
    Thank you!

Best regards,
Hugh