how to stop mapping of N- and C-terminal residues in xleap

From: Michael Ford <mford_at_ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Tue 14 Jan 2003 14:37:27 -0500

Hello,

I need to know how to stop the mapping of N- and C-terminal residues by
xleap. What I mean is that there are statements in the leaprc file such
as:

addPdbResMap {{ 0 "ALA" "NALA}.......}

I can remove these statements from a local version of the leaprc file,
and then source that file, but the residues keep getting mapped back to
the N- and C-terminal versions. I assume that xleap is sourcing some
other version of this file, which I can't seem to track down. I've also
tried to remove the atoms, but then I get into a big xleap mess.

Any help is appreciated,

Mike Ford