Re: RESTARTED DUE TO LINMIN FAILURE

From: Natasja Brooijmans <nbrooij_at_itsa.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu 19 Dec 2002 13:16:44 -0800 (PST)

You're at a local minimum for the minimization algorihtm you used! Please
check the amber website for more stuff on linmin failures. Using the
Newton Raphson minmizer (in NMODE) would get you further down, but is
not necessary for most projects.

Natasja Brooijmans
Graduate Program in Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of California, San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94143-0446
phone: 415-476 8291