Re: SUMMARY: solvating a protein with large cavity

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed 18 Dec 2002 17:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Sorry to interfere in the discussion I was wondering if there is a special
procedure to solvate a protein channel (pore)? The issues below apply in
this case too? (Diameters ranging from 16A to 30A).

Thanks,
Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta, PhD * *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * "Gravitation can not be held responsible*
* Mail Stop 230-3 * for people falling in love" *
* Moffet Field,CA 94035 * *
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * Albert Einstein*
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * (1879-1955) *