antechamber

From: Carsten Detering <detering_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed 18 Dec 2002 20:38:16 +0100

Hi all,

I am rather new to Amber and am working with Amber7.
I want to assign charges to RNA for docking. I loaded my RNA into LEaP
allright, no error messages. Charges have been assigned allright.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to write out mol2 files from LEaP. So I
saved my file as an AmberPrep, and converted this file with antechamber.
However, only the first nucleotide of my RNA is written out by it, althought
the entire molecule is present in the prep file. Does anyone of you have an
idea how to fix that??

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Carsten

Merry X-mas to you all, and a Happy New Year!
Carsten Detering
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
Phone 206-543-5081