Re: message during minimization

From: darden <darden_at_gamera.niehs.nih.gov>
Date: Wed 18 Dec 2002 11:24:48 -0500 (EST)

Dear Iona
Can't tell you why the minimization died with no message. The message you
got is normal and should appear always. Its just a self test for the
interpolation of erfc. (interpolation is used since calculation of erfc is
rather slow). Finding out about the the failed minimization looks like it
would require an extensive debug session on your machine.
Tom D