disulfide bond link between two chains

From: pu xuemei <pxmscu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon 16 Dec 2002 12:50:35 +0000

Hello
I am dealing with one structure containing three chains. There is no
problem when I link disulfide within the first chain in xleap, using "bond"
command. but there is error information as follows when I link disulfide
between the first chain and the second chain using same command
>bond cam.132.SG cam.201.SG
  bond: Argument #2 is type string must be of type:[atom]
  using: bond <atom1> <atom2> [order]
 (132 from the first chain and 201 from the second chain)
Furthermore, when I use "desc" command to view the information about
residue 201, there is no information
>desc cam.201
       'cam.201'
I guess that xleap couldn't find the SG atom in res 201,even res 201. but I
don't know how to deal with the problem. Could anybody help me. Thanks in
advance.
Best regards!

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn