external electric field/another try

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 14:13:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi amber users,

I am trying to send this message again, maybe somebody will still have an
idea and with the annotation that I do not want to use it for periodic
systems.
There's only one paper by Tieleman, Berendsen and Sansom that I've found
in Biophysical Journal, 2001 on this subject and the thing they suggest to
do is to add a term F_i=q_i*E to the forces on all atoms i (with E a
constant field).

Once again, I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this matter.

Thanks,
Ioana