Re: pdb file

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri 22 Nov 2002 17:44:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Amber users,

Just thought to let you know that I just figured out what happened.
It seems that the spaces between columns and the alignment of the columns
is made to look good but really impractical: if I respect the number of
spaces between columns and align in the coordinate columns the dots that
separate the digits then everything is working fine.
So if you ever get into such a problem this is what you should pay
attention to.

Sorry for the two messages.

Thanks,
Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta, PhD * *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * "Gravitation can not be held responsible*
* Mail Stop 230-3 * for people falling in love" *
* Moffet Field * *
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * Albert Einstein*
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * (1879-1955) *