Re: restart mm_pbsa

From: Lepsa <lepsik_at_marilyn.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Thu 14 Nov 2002 14:52:22 +0100

Hello Layi,
if you do it in two steps, i.e. generate snapshots in the first and
calculating the interaction energy in the second, then should it crash (the
files won't be deleted) you can run it anew on the remaining snaphots.

Hope this helps,

    Martin

----
Martin Lepsik, PhD student            Phone:  +420/2/20183-540, Fax:
+420/2/20183-292
Dept. of Theor Chem & Center for Complex molecular Systems and Biomolecules
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry (IOCB)
Flemingovo nam 2,
Czech Academy of Sciences,
166 10, Prague 6,
Czech Rep.