Re: belly and EWALD in amber7

From: darden <darden_at_gamera.niehs.nih.gov>
Date: Sun 10 Nov 2002 17:25:31 -0500 (EST)

Dear Jian
Its not a big problem. It means that energies are not right since
interactions between frozen atoms are not supposed to be calculated but
are at least partially calculated by PME. However the forces should be ok.
Its still ok to use belly + pme for equilibration. Don't try to interpret
energies or energy differences however involving pme with belly option.
hope this helps
tom