more about averaging

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de>
Date: Fri 08 Nov 2002 15:12:00 +0100

Dear Amber users,
  Thanks a lot for clarifying the average runningaverage difference. Now
I have another question:
  The results of averaging in ptraj and carnal are very different for
the same trajectory. While in carnal I obtain a structure that looks
very strange in ptraj I obtain a "good looking structure". Where can
this be coming from? I have to add that I use vmd for visualization.
Thanks a lot,
vlad
  This was my previous message. Now if I look closer to the average
structure from ptraj is identical to the initial structure. How can it be??

--
Vlad Cojocaru
Department: 060