Re: RUNMIN

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon 4 Nov 2002 17:37:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I do not know for sure but I assumed that this is the criteria that checks
when to stop the minimization. So lets assume you defined in the input
file the total number of steps to be 100 then the program when it reaches
101 will check the steps, will see that is exceeded and stop.
To my understanding this is not an error message just tells you that the
minimization stopped.

Hope this is what you wanted to hear :)
Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta * *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * "Gravitation can not be held responsible*
* Mail Stop 230-3 * for people falling in love" *
* Moffet Field * *
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * Albert Einstein*
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * (1879-1955) *