Re: no MD output

From: Marco Preto <mcpreto.fc.up.pt>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:33:30 +0000

Dear Youyi Peng:

It's posible that you found the same problem that I did! Is your
trajectory file very large? Over 2 Gb? Was it complete (I mean did
sander completed all the requested steps?)?

Try running the simulation redirecting the standart output to a file
(sander ... bla, bla, bla >& >errorfile.out for example).

If so, you either divide your simulation in several parts or decress the
frequency of writting to the traj file!

Hope it helps!

Sincerely

Marco A. C. Preto (Ph. D. student)