Re: *.top file: "PARM-F-UHOSED, try again"

From: David A. Case <case_at_scripps.edu>
Date: Thu 31 Oct 2002 09:19:06 -0800

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002, david wrote:

> I would like to do a minimization for my protein,
> I have been able to create the *link.bin file and the *edit.bin file ,
> but when I try to create the *.top file , this message appears in the
> *.out file
> "PARM-F-UHOSED, try again "

You are using a very old version of Amber, and there are probably not many
people who still remember those programs....

You probably have missing parameters; earlier in the parm.out file there will
be error messages explaining what parameters are missing. You will need to
look at those carefully to get an idea of what is going on.

In sending questions to the reflector, please try to anticipate what
information someone would be likely to need to help you. The message above
basically only says that you are working on a protein, and that something went
wrong. You can be sure that questions like that will not lead to much help,
since so little information is provided.

..hope this helps...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case_at_scripps.edu