Re: Compiler & Hardware requirement of AMBER7 ?

From: yuann <yuann_at_bioinfo.ndhu.edu.tw>
Date: Tue 22 Oct 2002 22:30:34 +0800 (CST)

Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds good to run AMBER7 more
efficiently with least cost, and we plan to upgrade PC before
we get AMBER7. I also notice the benchmark of AMBER7 published
by AMBER website, but I wounder if AMBER7 supports 'Hyper-Threading-
technology' which is included in Intel Pentium XEON processor?