RE: Not able to use xleap ...

From: Ross Walker <r.c.walker_at_ic.ac.uk>
Date: Sat 19 Oct 2002 10:51:30 +0100

Dear Guanglei,

I don't have a solution for the Xleap compilation under Mandrake as I
run Redhat but concerning the menus not working when you ran your
Mandrake 8.1 compiled copy, have you tried turning numlock on or off?

I know this might sound strange but on my Redhat 7.3 box if I have
numlock turned on the Xleap menus don't work. Turning off numlock fixes
this problem. Very Strange but true.

Give it a try, it might allow you to use your Mandrake 8.1 version.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine |
| Department of Chemistry | Theoretical Division |
| Tel:- +44 20 759(45851) |
| EMail:- http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ |
| PGP Key available on request |