perturbation of gln to glu

From: M. L. Dodson <bdodson_at_scms.utmb.EDU>
Date: Sun 13 Oct 2002 19:02:00 -0500 (CDT)

I need to do a perturbation of a gln to glu. How should I treat the
charge change?
1. ignore it
2. mutate one of the waters to a cation during the calculation to compensate
3. something else

Bud Dodson

M. L. Dodson                      
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790
Received on Sun Oct 13 2002 - 17:02:00 PDT
Custom Search