Re: compiling SGI/mpi

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu 3 Oct 2002 20:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, you are right the required file is not under
/usr/include/ but under another path, i.e. /opt/mpt/mpt/usr/include/
This is an origin cluster on which I am trying to compile amber and try
some runs so I do not have more than user privileges.
Do you know a way around this? Could I make in a simple way the compiler
to look for this file into another directory?

Thanks,
Ioana