Re: regarding resp-doubts

From: Wiktor Jurkowski <ucjurkow_at_cyf-kr.edu.pl>
Date: Thu 03 Oct 2002 17:41:13 +0200

Dear Amber users,

Sorry for my basic question:
It,s possible to load tleap comands from file, insted to use tleap
comand line?

I've tried:

borsuk 15% tleap<wsad1

and I got:

*** Error: getline(): not interactive, use stdio

If I understood it corectly I should use standard input, but I would
like to avoid typing hundred of commands.

Thanks in advance for any piece of advice

Wiktor