Re: question about using 10-12 in amber7/sander.

From: Margaret Cheung <cheung_at_physics.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat 28 Sep 2002 13:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I'd like to include the error message with my previous post.
I have a prmtop made for sander_classic and would like
to run it by using amber7/sander. In this prmtop,
there are several
pairs of nonbonded interactions using 10-12 LJ potential.
After I ran amber7/sander, the following error message shows
up in mdout. I was wondering where I shall include the flag
of HAS_10_12. Thank you very much.

| Max Nonbonded Pairs:22000000
 Found a non-zero 10-12 coefficient, but source
  was not compiled with -DHAS_10_12.
 If you are using a pre-1994 force field, you
  will need to re-compile with this flag.

Sincerely,
Margaret S. Cheung
Physics Department 0319