Re: MD Primers

From: Peter Gannett <pgannett_at_hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Fri 27 Sep 2002 19:34:40 -0400

Joel:

I don't know of such a book. My approach was to do the tutorials on
the amber web site, read the cited literature, and dive in.

Pete

>>> Joel Konkle-Parker <joelkp_at_ERC.MsState.Edu> 09/27/02 03:54PM >>>
Being new to the whole field of molecular dynamics and organic
chemistry
in general, I've been looking for some sort of lightweight
theory-intensive primer. Can anybody recommend something? My goal here

is to be given a molecule and an MD task to perform, and I need to know

what needs to be done, why I'm doing it, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Joel